I was told when I was young that I was a late bloomer. It seems I don't catch onto things as soon as others do. But then again, alot of my friends don't blog.
I guess I am "just average". Boo!
Seriously, though, I did have a MySpace account that I finally deleted early this year. I just catch onto trends a little late, thus, I am finally here.
Welcome to my new blog!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Late Bloomer
Posted by Kids,Cookies and more of the same at 10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kevin & Lolly
Cool links for busy Mamas!
Blog Buddies
About Me
- Kids,Cookies and more of the same
- San Diego, CA
- A Mom of 4 beautiful rugrats & wife to Kevin. Simple as that! I love photography, sterling silver and GODIVA chocolates! And, I love to bake, bake, bake! I am trying to perfect the Chocolate Chip Cookie. PS~ Check out my photography on my page...kids and animals are my favorite thing to take pics of right now.



4 comments:
Welcome to blogland...wow you were up late!!!
Yeah another real-life bloggy friend!!!
Yay!! Yay!! Yay!!
Welcome to the blogosphere, Lolly!!
Post a Comment