It's the Miracle I have been waiting for....more sleep. It will take awhile to feel the physical effects, but I am looking forward to it.
So I have been cleaning like crazy lately..throwing alot of stuff out. Going through closets and rooms.
I went through Daisy's closet and room Friday. In her closet I found something that I think I bought when Lila or Joshua was an infant.
THE MIRACLE BLANKET! Didn't work with my other children, but it seems to be working now, with Savannah. I have wrapped her in it the last two nights and she slept about 6 hours both nights. That is insane!! She usually woke every 2 hours! I am keeping my fingers crossed!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
It's a Miracle!!
Posted by Kids,Cookies and more of the same at 12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kevin & Lolly
Cool links for busy Mamas!
Blog Buddies
About Me
- Kids,Cookies and more of the same
- San Diego, CA
- A Mom of 4 beautiful rugrats & wife to Kevin. Simple as that! I love photography, sterling silver and GODIVA chocolates! And, I love to bake, bake, bake! I am trying to perfect the Chocolate Chip Cookie. PS~ Check out my photography on my page...kids and animals are my favorite thing to take pics of right now.



2 comments:
I want that!! I NEED that (see today's post)
I pray that the miracle continues!!!
Post a Comment