I am 2 weeks behind....so here are our last two weeks in photos. We did more than this, just can't post it all.
Cutie Patootie!
Ladybug shirt from Aunt Shelly
Fun at Bounce CA
Joshua's day out (Savvy came too) with Mommy-Maggie Moo's (on shirt) and a walk on the beach...
Cleanin' the blinds
Daddy's girl
Josh & Daddy play air hockey at friends house
Water slide fun!
Connor has a big backyard!!
Art
More gym time
Pooltime with Warren
TV time
Monday, July 28, 2008
Last 2 weeks in pics
Posted by Kids,Cookies and more of the same at 11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kevin & Lolly
Cool links for busy Mamas!
Blog Buddies
About Me
- Kids,Cookies and more of the same
- San Diego, CA
- A Mom of 4 beautiful rugrats & wife to Kevin. Simple as that! I love photography, sterling silver and GODIVA chocolates! And, I love to bake, bake, bake! I am trying to perfect the Chocolate Chip Cookie. PS~ Check out my photography on my page...kids and animals are my favorite thing to take pics of right now.



4 comments:
Loooooove the pictures. And I miss you--your kids are growing like weeds!!
Looooove the one of litte painted toes! Too sweet!
having lots of summer fun I see..your backyard looks a lot like mine, except your grass is much nicer..ours is burnt!!
Very cute pictures. Looks like you guys are having fun!
Post a Comment