I had my 1st taste of "real" food this week. Rice cereal, of course, what else??
Wasn't sure if I liked it. Still not quite sure. I think I prefer Mommy milk, still.
I really tried, though, to like it.
Lila and Ashley anticipate a strike
Bowling buds-Daisy and Emilee
Bowling Man! Won a game and tied another game! He was sooo proud!
Tell me that bowling is ALMOST over!! I can't take any more playdates for these kids! I am always in the car! I keep getting passed around to everyone! I have to sit there and look pretty or else they say 'She must be hungry or tired'! Don't these people get that I just want "me" time????
Bath time = Fun time!
A little floor action this week...I have been rollin', rollin', rollin'...
Just hangin' in my "crib" waitin' for Momma to come get me...
My Wiley Liley, as we like to call her:
Lila decided to paint her nails with my (black) nail polish-thank God I went into her room when I did. This is as far as she got:
I was feeding Savvy on my bed and wondered what Lila was doing in our bathroom...
Mommy: Lila, what are you doing?
Lila: I'm playing with Daddy's yo-yo.
Mommy: Daddy doesn't have a yo-yo.
Lila: Yes he does, it's on his "couner" (in bathroom).
Mommy: It's probably Daisy's or Joshua's, but you can play with it.
Lila: Ok, I am just pulling on the string.
Mommy: Ok, honey...you can do that.
THIS is Daddy's Yo-yo, I later found out:
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Last week in pictures...
Posted by Kids,Cookies and more of the same at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kevin & Lolly
Cool links for busy Mamas!
Blog Buddies
About Me
- Kids,Cookies and more of the same
- San Diego, CA
- A Mom of 4 beautiful rugrats & wife to Kevin. Simple as that! I love photography, sterling silver and GODIVA chocolates! And, I love to bake, bake, bake! I am trying to perfect the Chocolate Chip Cookie. PS~ Check out my photography on my page...kids and animals are my favorite thing to take pics of right now.



4 comments:
'The yo-yo'.....I love it! :)
We tried rice cereal last week too! Ella was completely unimpressed. She is also rolling like crazy. Put her on a blanket, turn around and she's gone.
The nail polish? Sounds like something Lucy would do!!
Looooove all the pics.
love the yo-yo and the kids...man, they sure have a way of keeping you on your toes!
Hi Lolly! Loving the "yo-yo!" Also, really enjoying the blog updates and photos!
Post a Comment