CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Is anyone even reading my posts anymore?

Just wondering...

10 comments:

Deanne said...

yes, lolly, we're here. :) maybe you should add a counter to your blog so you can see that you do in fact get traffic. i know from my own traffic counters that I get waaaay more visitors than I do commentors. it's nice to know that people are coming, but it would be nicer if i got more comments....so i understand. just remember this....if you blog, they will come. :)

Denise said...

Hi Lolly, I check too. I have you on my blog feed now so I can see everytime you put up a new post -- (a new feature for me)! You look so skinny in that pic of you and lila at the urgent care! The kids are all so cute. I agree with Deanne also about a counter type thing. I have many more visitors than I do comments. Keep 'em coming!

Kids,Cookies and more of the same said...

Ok..just wondered..Thanks!

Thany said...

I'm around!!

becky said...

I do

Susie said...

Still here, Lolly :)

Us said...

i drop by to check in :) found you from Susie & Sarah. you can find my blog from theirs too! keep in touch :)

Sarah said...

Happy New Year, Lolly.
Miss you blogging! ;)

bbfield said...

It's been a while but yes!! Love!

bbfield said...

I still do. <3

Kevin & Lolly

Kevin & Lolly

Good music


About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA
A Mom of 4 beautiful rugrats & wife to Kevin. Simple as that! I love photography, sterling silver and GODIVA chocolates! And, I love to bake, bake, bake! I am trying to perfect the Chocolate Chip Cookie. PS~ Check out my photography on my page...kids and animals are my favorite thing to take pics of right now.