CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Another TWO split lips, since the last one....but 1st...

My Daisy Lou...making pumpkin cheesecake with Mom...



Yup, here we are again...

In quick terms...

Lila split her lip again last Sat., playing with Daisy, Josh and Daddy on the couch (I was in shower). Daisy pushed her against the couch when the cushions weren't on and she hit the hard part of the couch--mouth was FULL of blood and kept on bleeding. So back to the E.R. we drove..to hear there is a 3 hour wait, so we left. We decided to treat her ourselves and watch the lip. We washed/rinsed with water and peroxide. Did the trick. Then, yesterday, as I was lifting Lila's metal bucket out of the car as I unstrapped her belts, I whack her in the face with the bucket. Didn't seem like it was hard at all--really. Well, she cried hard and I thought she was exaggerating, until I saw the mouth FULL of blood-again-her teeth all red...OUCH! This time it was on the top right of her mouth, Sat. was the bottom right and 2 weeks ago was the bottom left. Now all we need is the top left and we should be set...?? I really mean it when I say that it didn't seem like I hit her lip hard yesterday-I am wondering if she is ultra-sensitive on her mouth!? I'm going to Google it..sensitivities or bleeding easily..whatever!

She was not happy about the picture taking this time--she was miserable!!



Ever seen this before???? I see it often with Lila and Josh
(yes, that is her behind) hehe



Tree decorating time...

2 comments:

Kids,Cookies and more of the same said...

Ok, I just have to post! These are like the cutest kids I have ever seen!!! OMG!!

Us said...

i'm so sorry! i've been to the after hours ER too lately - know how you feel :)

Kevin & Lolly

Kevin & Lolly

Good music


About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA
A Mom of 4 beautiful rugrats & wife to Kevin. Simple as that! I love photography, sterling silver and GODIVA chocolates! And, I love to bake, bake, bake! I am trying to perfect the Chocolate Chip Cookie. PS~ Check out my photography on my page...kids and animals are my favorite thing to take pics of right now.