CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's official...

Kevin really did break his wrist in Cour d'Alene. He saw a Dr. yesterday who looked at his X-rays. It is still broken, but is healing fine, so far. He is wearing a wrist brace now for the next several weeks. Just thought I would update you on that one...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh no, we'll pray for quick healing.
Have a good weekend Lolly.

Thany said...

Well, that is quite the souviner to bring home! It is a one of a kind!

I hope healing comes quickly.

Thany said...

Someday I should learn how to spell "souvenir"

Kevin & Lolly

Kevin & Lolly

Good music


About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA
A Mom of 4 beautiful rugrats & wife to Kevin. Simple as that! I love photography, sterling silver and GODIVA chocolates! And, I love to bake, bake, bake! I am trying to perfect the Chocolate Chip Cookie. PS~ Check out my photography on my page...kids and animals are my favorite thing to take pics of right now.