CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mr. Man!

I have to brag...most of you know how shy Joshua can be. We've had issues with his not talking to adults alot of times. He has been improving significantly since Spring, but yesterday was HUGE!

Wed. is Chapel day at school...well, the whole school has a school-wide memory verse. This week it was 2 Cor 13:14...I was told by Joshua's teacher that she asked if anyone wanted to get up and recite the verse. HE RAISED HIS HAND!!! He got up in front of the whole Elementary school and recited, into the big, scary, loud mic...with his cute little East Coast/English "Joshua" accent!!

I was told later that a bunch of girls from Daisy's class kept saying they thought he was cute! This just cracks me up--is this what we're in for in about 10 yrs.?? It was soooo sweet and encouraging to hear this--and what makes it even sweeter was that I was praying at our Mom's prayer meeting and thanking God for his improvement right about the time that Chapel was taking place! That was just extra icing!

4 comments:

Deanne said...

You'll have to bring that up at prayer time next week! Praise God!!!

Oh, and you'll be lucky if the issue of Josh's cuteness doesn't happen for another 10 years....it'll be waaaay sooner than that my friend! :)

Thany said...

I am so proud of Joshua! What a big boy!

Tell the girls to step off, Lucy claimed Joshua this summer! :)

Sarah said...

That's so awesome!
Even Taylor told me that day that Joshua sayed his vers.
Great job! ;)

Denise said...

what a cute story and a cute boy. I think the girls will always be swarming!

Kevin & Lolly

Kevin & Lolly

Good music


About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA
A Mom of 4 beautiful rugrats & wife to Kevin. Simple as that! I love photography, sterling silver and GODIVA chocolates! And, I love to bake, bake, bake! I am trying to perfect the Chocolate Chip Cookie. PS~ Check out my photography on my page...kids and animals are my favorite thing to take pics of right now.