Yup! On our way to apple picking with some friends this weekend, Lila says 'When are we goin pickle appin?' We were getting gas, so she wondered when we would be on our way. We just laughed and laughed and called it that the rest of the day!
Reminds me of the time when, early on in our marriage, Kevin and I were going to Bates Nut Farm and I said 'We need to find out how to get to Nate's Butt Farm'. Couldn't stop laughing!! We still laugh about it.
Here are some pics from our fun day....
Savannah totally enjoying her 1st real apple...
Lila and Issy...
Daisy and Mae...
Pretty apple tree...
Joshua and Caleb...
Looked so pretty against blue sky...you think?
It's so hard to get a picture where everyone's looking...
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Pickle Appin'
Posted by Kids,Cookies and more of the same at 12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kevin & Lolly
Cool links for busy Mamas!
Blog Buddies
About Me
- Kids,Cookies and more of the same
- San Diego, CA
- A Mom of 4 beautiful rugrats & wife to Kevin. Simple as that! I love photography, sterling silver and GODIVA chocolates! And, I love to bake, bake, bake! I am trying to perfect the Chocolate Chip Cookie. PS~ Check out my photography on my page...kids and animals are my favorite thing to take pics of right now.



3 comments:
Love the pictures. Ecpecially the family pict.
You sure have a beautiful family, Lolly!
Thanks for sharing that story too. ;)
I love the one of Joshua and Caleb!
We all had a great time....and the apple pie I made is delish! :)
What fun!! the picture of Joshua and Caleb is the best!
Where did you go?
Post a Comment