Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kevin & Lolly
Cool links for busy Mamas!
Blog Buddies
About Me
- Kids,Cookies and more of the same
- San Diego, CA
- A Mom of 4 beautiful rugrats & wife to Kevin. Simple as that! I love photography, sterling silver and GODIVA chocolates! And, I love to bake, bake, bake! I am trying to perfect the Chocolate Chip Cookie. PS~ Check out my photography on my page...kids and animals are my favorite thing to take pics of right now.



2 comments:
you know, another option (I found when my 'cool' phone bit the dust and needed to be replaced) is to look into refurbished phones through your phone company. Re furbished phones are cheaper than new ones. Might be another way to go if Ebay doesn't cut it for you.
hi! i am in the same boat. i am reactivating my previous phone that i happened to keep. also my brother in law offered that i havehis previous phone and reassign my number to it. not sure if that helps :) i enjoy the music you have linked to your blog...
Post a Comment