CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Has it been long enough?







It's so hard to keep up some days ...

So Lila asks me today 'Where do we live in alcohol?'...WHAT??? She was looking at a globe and thought it was called alcohol and I had to tell her it was the United States. No, we hardly drink.. She's been asking me how to spell certain words too...trying to keep up with brother and sister, I suppose. Surprised me, though, when she asked me how to spell "die", then "dishwasher"...is there a correlation I don't know, maybe? I wonder what's going on in that head of hers.



Daisy Lou..a.k.a.Hannah Montana this Halloween..we don't let her watch the show or listen to the music , but she still knows she exists, so why not. She is just too "old" for Daisy. Daisy is determined to be the reader of the week at school this 'week', so she has read, since Sat., almost 600 minutes--crazy, huh? It has helped that we are reading the Chronicles of Narnia together! We just started the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe yesterday. We are also reading The American Girls series for her bookclub.





My lil' pirate man...he is so sweet! He has changed sooo much since Winter/Spring of this year...Thank you God!! He is thriving. We went out last night, just us two, to Round Table-his fav. pizza place. It was family night, so they had face painting and games like Sorry, Connect Four and Guess Who? Then we went to Starbucks and played Tic Tac Toe (who made up that name?) Tomorrow night is Lila's night--Daisy had last Friday...then we're done for awhile until the next round of dates.





Savvy the Wav Wav, Savvy, Rae Rae...my little girl...she was a kitty cat for Hall-O-Harvest...how do you like that holiday name?
She still wakes me every 2 hours or so...it's tough. I've decided it's all my fault. I don't think it's an accident that all 4 of my kids have taken such advantage of me-I LET THEM!! Or maybe they don't get enough calories? Whatever it is, it seems out of my hands.
She has pulled herself to a standing position 4 times now! She is too smart! She LOVES to explore on the floor. She is super tall--97% for her height! She will be 8 months old on Friday! Whoa!!

PS-Kevin and I saw the movie Fireproof--it is AWESOME!! It's nice when you can support Christian films and efforts.

2 comments:

Thany said...

LOVE the pictures and I love that you dressed up too.

Sarah said...

Yea, a new post! ;)
All of you looked so great in your costumes.
I also love how you gave us a quick update on each kiddo.
PS: Great job Daisy! Taylor has "only" 320 minutes this week!!! I think you did it! ;)

Kevin & Lolly

Kevin & Lolly

Good music


About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA
A Mom of 4 beautiful rugrats & wife to Kevin. Simple as that! I love photography, sterling silver and GODIVA chocolates! And, I love to bake, bake, bake! I am trying to perfect the Chocolate Chip Cookie. PS~ Check out my photography on my page...kids and animals are my favorite thing to take pics of right now.