My lil' man...at his Thanksgiving party in Kindergarten...
So I made another friendship bread last week and Joshua thought Daisy had some when she wasn't supposed to...he said
"Mommy, can I have some cake?"
I said, "Not right now"
He sad "Well, Daisy had some, can't I?"
I said "No, she didn't..."'
He said "Yes, she did"
I asked how he knew that and he said
"I smelled the breath of it" (the cake that is) hehehe
Savannah has been sooo independent lately--she stands up ALL the time. In the middle of the night when she wakes up, at playtime, shower time (mine), anywhere-anytime...I was taking a shower the other night and she was standing up against the shower door watching me and then got the idea to tranfer herself to the laundry basket next to the shower door..she had to do it one hand at a time, though and couldn't do it. She kept sliiiding down the shower door-it was sooo funny, but then she would cry, stand up and try again. It didn't occur to her to just crawl over to the laundry basket, she wanted to "walk" there. So she would stand up again and I would see her hands sliding down again--SO FUNNY--and she would have this look of horror on her face as she was sliding
In this picture, Lila was showering last night and Savvy really, really wanted to get in--she kept putting her leg up, I think she thought that was how to get in. 
Couple nights ago I went in around 3:30 A.M. to get Savannah, who was waking up, and I found Lila in her dolls' pack 'n play--next to her bed. She puts them to bed right next to hers. It's not big at all..she was scrunched up in it, like she was cold. I mean 3:30 in the morning!!! She had no idea what she was doing in there and I almost got the camera, but..didn't.
Lila had picture day at school this week and she wore this outfit... her hair was nicer than this...
Didn't really have anything to write 'bout my Daisy girl this week--love her and thought I would post a few pics of when she was a wee one....so strange, it seems so long ago.
Daisy on her 1st birthday eating her cake
Daisy painting at age one
Daisy being "cool"
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Funny things...? Maybe...
Posted by Kids,Cookies and more of the same at 5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kevin & Lolly
Cool links for busy Mamas!
Blog Buddies
About Me
- Kids,Cookies and more of the same
- San Diego, CA
- A Mom of 4 beautiful rugrats & wife to Kevin. Simple as that! I love photography, sterling silver and GODIVA chocolates! And, I love to bake, bake, bake! I am trying to perfect the Chocolate Chip Cookie. PS~ Check out my photography on my page...kids and animals are my favorite thing to take pics of right now.



0 comments:
Post a Comment