CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Lila's Urgent Care visit

Before the "incident"





{playing with brother and sister}.....


Ring a round the Rosie, a pocketful of Posies
Ashes, Ashes...Lila falls.. DOWN!....and splits her lip in 3 places (on the inside) and also has a hole on the outside--looks like it went all the way through...it's seeping blood and won't stop. So what do we do? We call Daddy at work and tell him to come home so Mommy can take Lila to Urgent Care--looks like she'll need stitches.
Poor Daddy--it's his Book Club night--drives home.
Lila and I get in the car and drive to Urgent Care.


Lila gave me such a funny look when I told her to stand against the wall...

Check-in time...

First table...for temp, blood pressure, exam...

Temp is good!

Tranferred to a new bed and room...this is the big time...

Afterward, we stopped by JJ--of course, what else would she have for dinner???


And after all was said and done, it really wasn't so bad. She colored while we waited, she laughed, she charmed people, and she never had to get stitches! The hole was not gaping, and that was to our benefit. And Lila scored Jamba Juice too!
Thank goodness it only took just under an hour and that's makes Daddy happy, because his litte girl is ok and he gets to go to Book Club afterall.


Getting hurt and rushing to the Urgent Care wasn't so bad afterall...will that be a negative down the road when I yell "Lila, please be careful, we don't need a trip to Urgent Care! (or E.R.)....

2 comments:

Thany said...

The fact she was in her braids and princess dress makes it even cuter.

I am so glad she is okay!!

Deanne said...

a trip the the er is never fun, but hey, at least she (and you!) got some jamba juice out of it! :) Oh, and to be in and out in a hour must be some kind of record!

Kevin & Lolly

Kevin & Lolly

Good music


About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA
A Mom of 4 beautiful rugrats & wife to Kevin. Simple as that! I love photography, sterling silver and GODIVA chocolates! And, I love to bake, bake, bake! I am trying to perfect the Chocolate Chip Cookie. PS~ Check out my photography on my page...kids and animals are my favorite thing to take pics of right now.