CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day Fun!



We made some pictures and cards for Daddy and wanted to share them. Pardon the bad pics, I am still trying to figure out this difficult camera...


4 comments:

Denise said...

How cute. What a great father's day card.

Thany said...

I LOVE the cards!
What a great idea!

Deanne said...

That card is too cute. It's a keeper for the memory books for sure! (at least he'd BETTER keep it!) :)

becky said...

love the foot prints!!!

Kevin & Lolly

Kevin & Lolly

Good music


About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA
A Mom of 4 beautiful rugrats & wife to Kevin. Simple as that! I love photography, sterling silver and GODIVA chocolates! And, I love to bake, bake, bake! I am trying to perfect the Chocolate Chip Cookie. PS~ Check out my photography on my page...kids and animals are my favorite thing to take pics of right now.