Daisy and Joshua have started T-ball!! The cool thing is that they are playing on the same team with our very good friends' kids! All 3 of our families know each other!
One family we signed up with and the other family surprised us when they showed up!
Anyway, here are some shots of T-ball, with my new camera...
Happy Summer to you all!!!!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
It's time for T-ball!!!
Posted by Kids,Cookies and more of the same at 5:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kevin & Lolly
Cool links for busy Mamas!
Blog Buddies
About Me
- Kids,Cookies and more of the same
- San Diego, CA
- A Mom of 4 beautiful rugrats & wife to Kevin. Simple as that! I love photography, sterling silver and GODIVA chocolates! And, I love to bake, bake, bake! I am trying to perfect the Chocolate Chip Cookie. PS~ Check out my photography on my page...kids and animals are my favorite thing to take pics of right now.



1 comments:
Camera's looking good! :)
Yay for T-Ball!!
Post a Comment