I can NOT wait for our vacation!! We are booked for our airline, rental car and luxury resort-for part of our trip, and at Mom's for the remainder.
We will leave *here* on the 16th of August and head to Spokane (where my Mom is) and we will stay there for the first 3 days and then head over to Cour D'Alene for 5 nights. Then we will head back to Spokane for an extra 3 days with Mom, and to celebrate Lila's 3rd birthday!
While in Spokane we will go peach picking (I think) and then to some wineries and farms. We will go to a very nice, large park and feed the duckies and just hang out and catch up with Grandma. We will have her newly remodeled basement to sleep in and watch DVD's (well, the kids will--hopefully it will help settle them for bed).
In Cour D'Alene we will stay at the Cour D'Alene resort http://www.cdaresort.com/
It is beautiful and NICE...I made a reservation and realized how expensive it was and then changed our room to save quite a bit of money. Sooooo, that money can now, more easily, be put towards the theme park we will visit, huckleberry picking, dining out, room service (which I LOVE), spa services and jet skiing--Yipeee!
Our anniversary is the day before we come back to Spokane--that should be fun!
The resort also has a private beach, with cabanas, chairs, food and drinks, that we will be ferried to (it's a mini beach/island).
Also, Cour D'Alene is only 45 min. from Spokane! Not bad at all!
Can't wait! Thanks for your suggestions!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Washington AND Idaho, here we come!!
Posted by Kids,Cookies and more of the same at 10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kevin & Lolly
Cool links for busy Mamas!
Blog Buddies
About Me
- Kids,Cookies and more of the same
- San Diego, CA
- A Mom of 4 beautiful rugrats & wife to Kevin. Simple as that! I love photography, sterling silver and GODIVA chocolates! And, I love to bake, bake, bake! I am trying to perfect the Chocolate Chip Cookie. PS~ Check out my photography on my page...kids and animals are my favorite thing to take pics of right now.



3 comments:
Sounds great! Too bad I can't be a stowaway for the resort end of your trip! :)
The reosrt looks so nice. You will have great trip. I loved hanging out with you and we got the pool at target. FYI it is small!!
Wow! That looks wonderful. What a great trip you have planned.
Post a Comment